This has always been the most asked question and the answer is: “it depends on you”. Generally, a month is sufficient to prepare for this test, if one is determined to practice industriously. As IELTS is an English language proficiency test, so it is imperative to be proficient in English. Ones, who are having a good command of this language can clear this test earlier than those who are not well versed with the language.
Apart from this, there are other factors as well that can be taken into consideration, when answering this question-
- Your ability to understand the Strategies to clear IELTS.
- Time devoted by you in the month to prepare for this test.
- Concentration, while attempting the test.
- Ability to use Lexical Resources during the practice and test.
- Assessment of your writing by the proficient.
- Implementation of Grammar Range and Accuracy in the Writing and Speaking.
- Capability to accomplish the task within the Time Limit.
Extensively, 1 or 2 months are more than sufficient to prepare for this test, if you are guided by a mentor, who can help you to overcome your weaknesses and can lead you to the path of success.
BRITISH CAREER GROUP Best IELTS institute In Mohali will help you to clear this test by providing the best training and strategies that will surely help you to achieve the desired score as many others did. WE GUARANTEE RESULTS.